How to change the primary language in cPanel?
- In order to change the primary language in cPanel, you need to login first and then hit the change language icon.
- You can find English as the default language set up for your cPanel. You can use the drop down menu next to it in order to choose your preferred language.
- Once you select the preferred language click on change button located close to that drop down box.
- That’s all. The language for cPanel will be changed.
- After this you can access cPanel with your preferred language. This is how you can change the primary language in cPanel.