How to setup desktop shortcuts for cPanel?
- In order to create desktop shortcuts for cPanel, you need to click the shortcuts icon after logging in to the cPanel.
- You can even create shortcuts for accessing cPanel, and can even get this for direct webmail accounts.
- There is a link which you need to drag and drop on the desktop from the cPanel in order to create a shortcut for this.
- With this you will ready to access the cPanel directly through that shortcut from the screen of your computer.
- It’s all about drag and drop! If you can do this, then creating a shortcut for the cPanel on computer screen is not that tough at all.