How to password protect a directory in cPanel?
- In order to password protect a particular directory in the cPanel; you need to follow some steps.
- First, you need to log in to cPanel, and then hit the Password Protect Directories button.
- The directories will appear and you will need to choose the one that you want to make password protected. Click on Go.
- You can choose the directory on the basis of its name as well.
- Then you need to click the password protect box and assign a name for that directory.
- Then click on Save button. Your selected directory will become password protected.