How to create a subdomain in cPanel?
- In order to create a subdomain in cPanel, you need to go for the Subdomains icon on the cPanel page. Click on it.
- Then you need to enter the prefix for the subdomain. Ensure that the domain name you have assigned for the subdomain is selected properly.
- You can even further change this if you want and then click on create button.
- With this much of task you will be able to create a subdomain in cPanel.
- Once you will go back you can find the folder with the new name where you can upload the files for your subdomain.