How to create custom error pages in cPanel?
- In order to create custom error pages in cPanel, you need to go for the Error Pages icon and click on it.
- Soon the page will appear where you can generate custom error pages and you can also add one or more tags in order to customize these pages further.
- Enter some texts if you want and then click on the save button.
- With this much of task, you will be able to generate custom 404 error pages.
- You can even customize some other error pages as well. All the other accounts come with the preset error pages.