How to setup a cron job in cPanel?
- In order to set up the cron job in cPanel, first log in to it and then follow the procedures.
- Find and click on the Cron Jobs icon and it will take you to the next page where you will have to enter that email address to which the cron job results can be sent after each time it runs.
- Then hit the update email button so that the cron job can run.
- You will also get the settings that can be adjusted to define when and how often this will run.
- Once done click on Add New Cron Job. That’s it.