How to add an email account in cPanel?
To add an email account in cPanel, you need to follow the below steps:
- Login to your cPanel account and make sure you are in the home screen.
- Click the “Email Accounts” icon.
- Enter the email address you want to create.
- Then enter and confirm a password for this new account. You can choose to set a mailbox quota, or have it unlimited.
- When ready, click “Create account”.
Now your new email account is ready and will be listed at the bottom of the page. You can use this email to send official mails or can put it in your website contact us page.