How to change an email account password in cPanel?
In order to change and email account password in cPanel, here are the steps given bellow.
- First, login to your cPanel and make sure that you are on the home screen.
- To change an email account password, click the “Email Accounts” icon.
- Find the account you want to change, and then click the “Change password” link beside it.
- Enter and confirm a new password for this account, then click “Change Password”.
- Type the password and retype it again, you can also generate password with the help of “Password Generator”.
That’s it! The password has been changed for the email account. You will now have to update your email clients with the new password, to make sure you can retrieve your emails.