How to change an email accounts quota in cPanel?
If you are looking to change an email accounts quota in cPanel, here are the steps given below:
- Login to your cPanel account and make sure that you are on the home screen. Now, let’s learn how to change an email account’s quota.
- Click to the “Email Accounts” icon.
- Locate the email account you want to change, and then click the “Change Quota” link beside it.
- Enter a new value for “Mailbox Quota” or choose “Unlimited” if you like.
- Then click “Change Quota”.
That’s it! The email account’s mailbox quota has been changed.