How to set a return to sender failure message for unrouted emails in cPanel?
If you are looking how to set a return to sender failure message for unrouted emails in cPanel, then follow the steps given below:
- Login to your cPanel account and make sure that you are on the home screen page. Now lets learn how to set-up a return to sender failure message.
- Click the “Default Address” icon. If you have more than one domain, make sure you select the domain you want to set the failure message for.
- Click the option, “Discard with error to sender”.
- Then enter the error message you want to send.
- When finished, click “Change”.
That’s it! The return to sender failure message has been configured.