How to create an email forwarder in cPanel?
If you are looking for ways on how to create an email forwarder in cPanel, here are the steps given below:
- Login to your cPanel account and make sure you are on the home screen. Let’s learn how to create an email forwarder in cPanel.
- Click the “Forwarders” icon.
- Click the “Add Forwarder” button.
- Enter the address you want to forward. Then with the “Forward to email address” option select, enter the forward to address.
- Then click “Add Forwarder”.
- That’s it! The new email forwarder has been created. Certainly, now you can easily create an email forwarder in cPanel.