How to edit an autoresponder in cPanel?
If you are finding ways how to edit an autoresponder in cPanel, then here are the below steps:
- First login to cPanel home screen page. Now let’s get started to edit an autoresponder in cPanel.
- Click the “Auto Responders” icon.
- Locate the autoresponder you want to edit, and then click the “Edit” link next to it.
- From there you can make all the edits you want.
- When finished, click “Create/Modify”.
- That’s it! The autoresponder has been edited and saved.