- In order to restore a Joomla backup made with phpMyAdmin, you need to login to the cPanel first, and then go to the phpMyAdmin section under the databases section in joomla hosting.
- Choose the database that you want to restore. Scroll down and then click on the Check All Link.
- Now click on the With Selected drop down list and then choose empty.
- Then scroll down and click on the Yes button. This will make all the tables empty.
- Then you need to click on the import tab. Click on the browse button and choose the backup files that you have created in phpMyAdmin.
- Then click on the open and then on the next page click on Go.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting