- In order to restore a Joomla database using cPanel, you need to login to the file first and then you need to go to the Backups section in joomla hosting.
- Suppose you want to create one database and you want to restore this as well.
- Scroll down and click on the browse button to restore the database. Click on the file that was created before and hit on open button below.
- Next you need to click on the upload button and then the restore process will be completed. Once this is completed go to the cPanel home icon.
- Go to the MySQL databases icon and you can see that now user is assigned for it.
- To assign one choose the user and assign it for that database.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting