In order to login to Joomla as default administrator, here are the steps given below:
- Make sure you have installed and initially configured Joomla hosting and have loaded the administrator login page in your browser.
- Click in the Username field to select it and enter the default user name.
- Select the Password field and enter the password for your account.
- Next click on the Login button and click on the Administrator user link to access the user record.
- Once the User Manager record is opened you can make changes as required.
- You can change the admin password, by clicking on the password field and enter a new password.
- Click in the Confirm Password field and reenter the new password
- Then click on Save and Close button.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting