To manage global configurations in Joomla, here are the steps given below:
- Login to your Joomla hosting admin panel with your username and password.
- Then select the site menu option.
- Now go down to Global Configuration and click.
- Scroll down to view all the available settings.
- In the site Settings area you can change the Site Name, Place your Site Offline and a number of other default settings.
- SEO and Cookie Settings all you to configure additional operational settings.
- Go down to Metadata settings and put information.
- Scroll up and click on the System menu tab and then scroll down to view the settings.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting