To change session lifetime in Joomla, here are the steps given below:
- First, you need to make sure that you have login to Joomla hosting admin panel.
- Select the Site menu option.
- Then down go to Global Configuration and click.
- Next click on the System menu tab to be able to access the Session Lifetime option.
- Now scroll down to Session Settings.
- Click on the Session Lifetime field and change the value.
- The Session Lifetime value is designated in minutes and will automatically logout a user after the number of designated minutes of inactivity. It is not advisable to set the value to high.
- Then scroll to click Save and Close.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting