Here are the steps on how to view system information in Joomla:
- First, login to your Joomla hosting admin panel.
- Select the site menu option.
- Then go down to System information.
- Here you can view server, PHP and Joomla version information.
- To check you can click PHP Settings menu tab.
- Here you can view PHP settings relevant to Joomla and their values life safe Mode, Magic Quotes and etc.
- Select Configuration File menu tab and then select Directory Permissions menu tab.
- Then select PHP Information menu tab to view all of the PHP information.
That’s it! You know now how to view system information in Joomla.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting