- To maintain the cache in Joomla hosting, first login with the username and password to Joomla admin panel.
- Select the site menu option and then down and over to Clear Cache.
- Here you can select the component cache to clear or select them all.
- Click the checkbox for each component cache you would like to clear.
- Now select the delete button to clear the cache of each selected component.
- Click additional checkboxes to clear the cache of these components.
- Select the Delete button.
- Select Purge Expired Cache menu tab and then click on Purge Expired on the right side.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting