To enable caching for Joomla, here are the guidelines to follow:
- Make sure you are login to Joomla hosting admin panel.
- Select site menu option, then go to Gobal Configuration.
- Now select the System menu tab.
- Scroll down to the right and under Cache Settings you can turn it on or off.
- Select the Cache dropdown list and turn caching on.
- Select the Cache time as 30 minutes.
- Now scroll up to click Save and Close.
That’s it! You are now done with how to enable caching for Joomla. It is very easy to do, just login to Joomla admin panel to try it.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting