Are you looking how to create a login module in Joomla hosting? Here are the steps given below:
- First, make sure that you have logged into the Joomla admin cPanel with your username and password.
- Start by selecting the Extensions menu option and then down to Module Manager.
- Click on Module Manager
- Then click on the New button.
- Select the Module type there by clicking on Login.
- Enter the title of your login by clicking in the field.
- Then click on the Select Position button to select a template position.
- Select the proper Position link for the current template.
- To make the login module unique, add Pre-text and Post-text and select the text area and enter pre-text.
- Enter an additional information or settings you require for the module.
- Now click on Save & Close button.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting