Do you know how to use the Category Manager in Joomla? If no, then here are the steps given below:
- First, login to your Joomla hosting admin panel.
- Joomla uses categories and Subcategories to organize articles.
- Select the ‘Content’ menu with your mouse click.
- Then click on Category Manager. Here you can publish, modify, delete, create and unpublish categories.
- Choose the Joomla category checkbox to illustrate Publish and Unpublish.
- Once the category or subcategory is clicked then click on the unpublish button.
- To change the publishing status of a category you may optionally click on the Status icon for that category.
- To modify a category, click on the category title. Selecting the Parent dropdown will determine if the category is a subcategory or a top level category.
- Then click Save and Close.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting