In order to edit an existing article in Joomla hosting, here are the steps given below:
- Login to your Joomla website with username and password. Make sure to login as a user with Editorial access.
- Scroll down to view the front page articles. After login in as editor, you will notice that articles display an edit or locked icon to show an article that either can be accessed for editing or is currently locked by another user.
- If an article is locked, it means it is currently in use by another user and unavailable for editing.
- Click on the edit icon to be able to edit the Joomla article.
- Scroll down to access the fields of the article. Click the Title field so that you can edit.
- Now scroll down to access additional fields for the present article. Make any changes as needed.
- Scroll up to click save.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting