Do you desire to know an overview of the different user types in Joomla hosting? If so, then follow the steps given below:
- First login to your Joomla website with your username and password. Joomla has four user groups: Registered, Author, Editor, and Publisher. Each group has specific access to parts of the Joomla interface.
- You have currently logged in using an account with Editor Access.
- Scroll down and notice that the articles are displayed with icons for editing each individual article or to denote an article is currently locked.
- Select an article and edit it by clicking on the edit icon.
- Scroll down to access all the editing tools for the current article.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting