In order to add article attachments in Joomla hosting, here are the steps given below:
- Login to your Joomla admin panel and select the Extensions menu item and go to Extension Manager.
- Click Browse button to select the extension you wish to install.
- Then click the upload and install button.
- After installation, select the content menu item and then go to Media Manager.
- Scroll to the right and select the options button.
- Select the Legal Extensions field and enter for remove any additional file types. Separate each file by a coma.
- Now select save and close button.
- Go to components Menu item and then down to Attachments and over to add new attachment.
- Click select article and click the article title you desire to select.
- Select browse button to choose a file attachment.
- Select description and make the attachment published, and make Access published.
- Then click select Save and Close.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting