- In order to add Google Maps component in Joomla hosting, here are the steps below:
- Login to your Joomla admin panel and go to Extensions menu item.
- Click on Extension Manager and click on Browse button.
- Choose the components that you desire to install and then click upload and install.
- Then configure the components by clicking Components menu item and then click Zh GoogleMap and Maps.
- Scroll to the right side and click on the Options button.
- Select the Google Earth API key field. Enter Google Key that you can avail from Google and can be use for both Google Earth and Maps.
- Click the Save & Close button.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting