- In order to display modules conditionally using MetaMod in Joomla hosting, you need to log in first.
- Then you need to click on the Extensions tab and then the Extension Manager tab.
- And then you need to click on the Browse to get and select the module extensions that you want to upload.
- Then hit the open button and then click on the upload and install button.
- Then you will get the message that installing modules was successful.
- Then go to extensions and then to module manager below. Select the module and its position. You also need to select its status.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting