- In order to customize the default template in Joomla hosting, first you need to log in.
- Click on the Extensions tab and then hit the Template Manager button. Then you have to select the current default site template.
- Under the Advanced Options, you can have several options to customize the default template.
- You can also change the color of the template to make it more customized.
- Once you are done, you need to click on the Save button. To view the changes, you need to click on the View Site Link. You can get a good picture of what you have changed.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting