- In order to manage the languages in Joomla hosting, you need to click on the Extension menu at the top and then below you need to click on the Language Manager option.
- At the next page you need to choose an already installed language extension.
- Then you need to click on the default button.
- With this much of task you will be able to change the default language for your site.
- You can adopt the same method to change the default language for the administrator as well. You need to choose the default language for it and hit the default button.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting