- In order to manage the templates in Joomla hosting, first you need to log in with the Joomla Admin Panel.
- Then you need to choose the Extensions menu and then click on the Template Manager Button.
- The template manager page displays all the templates for the site and for the administrator.
- You need to select the location and then click on the template you want to assign for it.
- You will also have the chance to choose some options for that template.
- Once you are done, move up and click on the Save button to save the changes you have made.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting