In order to install and uninstall extensions in Joomla hosting, you need to login to it first.
- Then you need to select the Extensions menu item.
- Then you need to click on the Extension manger link below.
- Here, you will come across the option for install the extension, install directory, uploading the package file, and to install from URL.
- You can even click on the Browse button to choose the package file and install it further by clicking on the Update and Install button.
- Once this will be uploaded you will get the message.
- To uninstall the same, you need to click on the Manage Menu tab. Select the component and click on the uninstall button.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting