- In order to install an SSL certificate in Direct Admin, you need to click on the SSL Certificates link.
- This can be only done for the accounts that use dedicated IP address.
- In order to create the SSL certificate, you need to create the certificate request first.
- Then you need to purchase the certificate from the concerned vendor.
- Click on the Create your own self signed certificate link. Enter the required details at the given boxes and then press Save.
- With this the certificate request will be generated for you who you can use further while buying the permission from the vendor.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting