- In order to manage MySQL database with the PHPMyAdmin, you need to click on the MySQL management link first.
- Then you need to click on the PHPMyAdmin link. Then you need to enter the username and password. Then click on the Ok button.
- Soon you will come across the PHPMyAdmin main screen. You will also have the drop down menu from where you can choose a database to be managed further.
- You can click on the SQL link and the Import Link as well.
- You can even click the search button to search the database that needs to be uploaded.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting