- In order to create the custom error page, you need to login at the Direct Admin and scroll down.
- You will find the link for Custom Error Pages. Click on it.
- This will be the error page that others can see and it will appear and 404 Not Found once enabled.
- All you need to click on 404.shtml link. Paste the HTML code of the page for which you want to enable the custom error page.
- Scroll down and then click on the Preview HTML link. This will show how the error page will look like.
- Once you are confirmed, click on the save button to activate the error page.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting