How to delete a MySQL database user in cPanel?
- Once you log in to the cPanel while using your username and password for the web hosting account, you need to click on the MySQL Databases wizard.
- Then you need to locate the Current Users section that is assigned for the bottom of the page.
- Then you need to click on the Delete icon that is paced just next to the user you wish to delete from the list.
- Then you need to click on the Delete User to confirm the process.
- With this much work, the database user will be deleted from the list easily.