How to check a MySQL database for errors in cPanel?
- First of all log in to the cPanel by using web hosting account’s username and password.
- Find out the MySQL Databases icon and click on it.
- The database you want to check can be traced under the Modify Databases segment and in the Check DB drop down box. Select that database you want to check.
- Then you should click on the Check DB. That’s it!
- The check is performed and zero errors found. This is so simple to check a database in cPanel.
- Then go back to the home page to perform other activities.