How to see a list of all the accounts over their disk quotas in WHM?
Occasionally, some of the accounts will go over their disk quotas. WHM allows you to view a list of all accounts currently over their quotas.
- Login to the cPanel.
- Find Account Information in the menu.
- Click Show Accounts over Quota. As you can see, one of the accounts is over its quota. By default, disk quotas are checked every 15 minutes or so. Thus, the Space Used column is not updated automatically on the system.
- You can change an account’s quota using the field here. The value should be in megabytes, or you can use unlimited.
- Finish by clicking change. It will show that the user’s quota has been modified successfully. Now you can verify that the user is no longer above its quota.
- Go to Show Accounts over Quota. It will show success as no users are over quotas.