- In order to manage polls in Joomla, you need to log in first with your Joomla admin panel.
- Putting the poll will help your site visitors to vote on the specific multiple choice questions.
- Click on the components and then on the polls and then scroll right to click on new.
- Then enter the title and the alias along with the published option.
- Then fill the form on the right and then click on the save button.
- Once the poll is created you need to set the module for it while going to the extensions and then the module manager and then click on new.
- Select the poll and then click on next. Enter the title and then save.
- 62 Users Found This Useful
Increasing PHP Memory Limit for WordPress
To set the maximum amount of memory that can be used by PHP for WordPress blog, follow these...
Installation of Joomla with Fantastico and Softaculous
Joomla can be installed easily and quickly by Fantastico or Softaculous which are offered with...
Installation of WordPress with Fantastico and Softaculous
WordPress can be installed quickly and easily through systems for installation with 1-click...
Showing of Tags Cloud in WordPress
First locate the file domain.com/wp-includes/category-template.php and download it via FTP on...
WordPress Super Cache plugins
Word Press Super cache is installed by default from all newer versions of Fantastico in...