- In order to enable Hotlink Protection using cPanel, you need to login to the cPanel first in joomla hosting.
- Scroll down to the security section under which you can find the hotlink protection link.
- There will be the box where you need to enter all your sites for which you want to enable hotlink protection.
- Once done, you should click on the Enable button. You can also offer a redirect URL that will show the custom message like 403 Error. Then you need to click on the submit button to save the changes.
- Then you have to click the Enable button on the top to activate hotlink protection for those sites.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting