How to Change a MySQL Database Users Password in cPanel?
- First you should log in to the cPanel while using your username and password for web hosting account.
- Then you need to click on the MySQL Databases wizard on the home page.
- Then you need to locate the user for which you wish to change the password and click it.
- Enter the old password at the box provided on top and then enter as well as confirm the new password.
- Click on change password and you are done.
- You should go for such password that comprises of minimum five characters. This can be letter or digits.