How to setup an autoresponder in cPanel?
If you are looking for ways how to setup an autoresponder in cPanel, then here are the steps given below:
- First, login to your cPanel and make sure that you are on the home screen. Now let’s learn how to create an autoresponder in cPanel.
- Click the “Auto Responders” icon. This is where you create autoresponders for your email addresses. Autoresponders send messages back automatically, to anyone who sends an email to a specified address.
- Click the “Add Auto Responder” button.
- Now complete the form to setup your autoresponder. Enter an interval value, and then enter an email address you want to set an autoresponder for.
- Now complete the rest of the autoresponder email by filling in the Form, Subject and Body of the email.
- When ready, click “Create/Modify”.
That’s it! Your autoresponder in cPanel is ready.