- In order to rename the installation directory of Joomla using cPanel in joomla hosting, you should first log in to the cPanel.
- At the file section, you need to click on the file manager icon. Then you need to select open the web root and then click on the Go button.
- There will be the Joomla directory. Click on it and you will come across rename option.
- Here you can change the directory name for Joomla. And then click on the Rename File button.
- Double click on the new Joomla directory that is renamed and then go for the configuration php file and change the settings and then click on Save Changes.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting