- In order to migrate from a Joomla 1.5 to 2.5 web site, you need to login to the Joomla admin panel first in joomla hosting.
- You can even do this while using the third party component. First make sure that the Mootools plug in is enabled.
- Go to extensions and then to the plug in manager tab and click on it.
- Scroll down and choose second or next page button. Click on the red x in order to enable it.
- Now you can run the upgrade component and for this you need to choose the components menu item.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting