In order to place your site offline in Joomla hosting, here are the steps given below:
- First, you need to make sure that you are already logged into your Joomla admin panel.
- Start by selecting the Site menu option.
- Now down to the Global Configuration menu.
- From the site tab there are number of options available for setting your Site Offline.
- Click on Yes to place your Site Offline.
- Click the Save and Close button to save and enable the new setting.
- You can view the site frontend to see how the new settings affect your website.
- Click the view site link.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting