To use the Media Manager in Joomla, here are the following steps given:
- First, login to your Joomla hosting admin panel with username and password.
- Now select the Content menu option.
- Then go to Media Manager.
- Start creating a new folder, scroll down to the File area.
- To create a new folder, click in the path to the right of the current file path.
- Type the name of the new folder you desire to create.
- Next click the Create Folder button.
- The folder gets created and is seen on the folder tree on the left and the icon on the right.
- Click on the demo folder icon for the new folder, to open it.
- Next scroll down to Upload a new image file into the current folder.
- Select a file to upload, click on the Browse button below.
- Select a file to upload and click Start upload button.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting