- To use the Trash Manager in Joomla hosting, fist login to your Joomla admin panel.
- Then go to Content menu option.
- Then go to the Article Manager menu item.
- Select the Administrator Components article.
- Then click to the trash button.
- Now to Administrator Components article has been moved to the trash.
- Click on the Select Status dropdown list and then selected Trashed.
- There you can view all the Trashed articles.
- Select one article and delete it permanently by clicking on Empty trash.
- Now select the empty trash button.
- Now the previously selected article has been deleted permanently.
- 24 Users Found This Useful
To publish articles in Joomla hosting, follow the steps given below: Login with your username...
Joomla website allows you to print content without the extra menus and border graphics. To print...
In order to change the site logon in Joomla hosting, you need to login first and then you need...
To register a new user account in Joomla hosting, here are the steps given below: Register a...
Do you want to know how to accept PayPal donations in Joomla hosting? For this, you need to...