- To use the Trash Manager in Joomla hosting, fist login to your Joomla admin panel.
- Then go to Content menu option.
- Then go to the Article Manager menu item.
- Select the Administrator Components article.
- Then click to the trash button.
- Now to Administrator Components article has been moved to the trash.
- Click on the Select Status dropdown list and then selected Trashed.
- There you can view all the Trashed articles.
- Select one article and delete it permanently by clicking on Empty trash.
- Now select the empty trash button.
- Now the previously selected article has been deleted permanently.
- 24 Users Found This Useful
How to use the Search Manager in Joomla? To use the Search Manager in Joomla hosting, you...
In order to use the Category Manager in Joomla, first you need to login with the Joomla admin...
Here are the steps on how to view system information in Joomla: First, login to your Joomla...
In order to reset your Joomla admin password using phpMyAdmin, you should login to the cPanel...
To create a RSS feed using your Joomla hosting content, you need to login to Joomla admin...