In ordet to use Global Check-in with Joomla hosting, here below are the steps given:
- First login to your Joomla admin cPanel.
- To use Global Check-in, first select the Site menu option.
- Under the Site menu option, look for Maintenance, then across to Global Check-in and click it.
- There you can see if there are items to check-in or the far right.
- Select the row or rows that require items to be checked-in by checkmarking those rows.
- Click on the Check in button.
- The view the Article Manager to see the results of your Global Check-in.
- Select the content menu option and now down to the Article Manager and click it.
- There you will see locked Article appears with a small padlock icon.
QHoster offers fast and secure Joomla optimized hosting