How to make an account a demo account in WHM?
If you are thinking to make a demo account in WHM, here are the steps:
- To enable demo mode, find the Account Functions section.
- Click Disable or Enable Demo Mode.
- Select the main domain or username of an account from the list, or search for an account from the list.
- Scroll down and click Modify.
- Results for your request will show, demo mode is currently disabled on the account. Click here to Enable it.
- That’s it! Demo mode has been enabled. To disable demo mode, return to the exact same page; the button will have changed to Disabled.