How to view bandwidth usage by account in WHM?
WHM contains a useful tool that allows you to view a chart of bandwidth usage per account on a monthly basis.
Login to cPanel WHM account.
Go to Account Information.
- Select View Bandwidth Usage. The Bandwidth Usage page will show tool logs HTTP, FTP, and email traffic, which account for almost all traffic that a normal account will use. To track bandwidth of other applications such as game server or voice server, you need to use a tool such as bandmin.
- The sub-domains that have not transferred any bandwidth track able by the system will not be shown. If any bandwidth was transferred on a parked domain, that bandwidth will be included in the value shown for the domain on which the parked domain is parked.
- Scroll down, You will get bandwidth totals for the month initiated. The tool uses best fit unit by default – whether that’s gigabytes or megabytes.
- You can force it to use megabytes using Show Units in Megabytes button.
- Click again to switch back. You can use the Last Month and Next Month links to switch to the respective months.