How to change a site's IP address in WHM?
- In order to do this, you need to go for the Accounts Functions option at the WHM page.
- Then you need to click on the Change Site’s IP Address.
- You have to select the account for which you wish to make such change.
- Once done, click on Change.
- Assign a new IP Address for it and you can find it from the list as well.
- In order to finish this process, click on Change. It will take a moment for the changing the IP Address.
- Soon, you will find this account in the account’s row. You will also get the edit button to access that account further.